Alpha Phi Sorority
This 1905 structure experienced a major renovation and upgrades over the course of a recent summer break. Originally constructed as a single family home for Frank G. Brown, the house was purchased by Alpha Phi Iota in 1927, and has since served the UW-Madison Chapter of the Sorority as a place to eat, gather, and live. Together with general contractor J.H. Findorff and Son, KEE Architecture transformed the lower level and first floor of house, complete with historically accurate architecture, finishes, and furnishings, to accommodate the current needs of the residents.